SHIPPING & RETURNS
All Domestic shipping provided by Canada Post Xpresspost or Expedited Parcel.
|Country||Flat Rate Shipping||FREE Shipping on Orders Over||Shipping Speed|
1-3 Business Days
1-7 Business Days
3-7 Business Days
SAME DAY SHIPPING: Order(s) must be placed before 12pm ET for same day shipping. Orders received after 12pm ET will ship the following business day. Tracking information will be emailed upon shipping – visit www.canadapost.ca for up to date tracking info. *Please be advised that high volume days may result in some orders shipping the following business day.
All shipments require a signature for delivery for your protection. Please ensure you have items delivered to a location where you will be able to sign for the package, or they will be held at the nearest Canada Post Office for pick up. Photo ID may be required in order to release the parcel to you. It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to provide complete and accurate address and contact information. Once delivery confirmation (signature) becomes available, LASHSupplies Canada™ is no longer liable for any lost, stolen, or misplaced packages.
RETURNS, EXCHANGES & DAMAGED MERCHANDISE:
EASY RETURNS! Returning products to LASHSupplies Canada™ is simple. If you are not satisfied with your purchase simply contact our Customer Service Department at 1-888-755-5332 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will assist you with the process. We must be notified within 7 business days, and items need to be returned within 12 days of receipt.
Please inspect all packages immediately upon delivery. If you believe that the item in question is damaged during transit, please notify us via email within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of the product. It may be necessary for us to contact the courier company for damage inspection and open a claim. All original packing materials must be kept for claim purposes. In all cases the damaged merchandise must be returned along with packaging materials. LASHSupplies Canada™ reserves the right to either replace the item or offer an in-store credit towards other products. No return will be accepted without prior authorization from Customer Service.
LASHSupplies Canada™ must be notified by email within seven (7) business days of receipt of your merchandise to grant an exchange. Orders over seven (7) days old are non-returnable or refundable. Return shipping fees apply. Once your item has been inspected, you will be refunded for the returned items on the same method of payment you purchased the order with. All items need to be returned within ten (10) days of receipt. No exchanges will be accepted without prior authorization. Items must be unused/unopened and in the original packaging.
LASHSupplies Canada™ must be notified via email within seven (7) business days of receipt of merchandise. Orders over seven (7) days old are non-returnable non-refundable. You are responsible for shipping charges. All items need to be returned within ten (10) days of receipt. No return will be accepted without prior authorization. Items must be unopened and in the original packaging. In the event that a return is a result of our error, we pay the return shipping. Due to sanitation & health regulations, LASHSupplies Canada™ cannot accept returns on any lash trays, tweezers, adhesives or opened packaging – unless manufacturer defect is apparent. All training kits are final sale.
A placed order can be cancelled without penalty until it has been packaged – once packaged a 20% re-stocking fee applies. Once shipped an order cannot be cancelled.
RETURNS DUE TO CUSTOMER ERROR:
If a shipment is returned due to entering an incorrect address or oversight such as not including a building or suite number, shipping & handling fees apply. This includes errors in the product(s) selected. Once the item(s) are returned, please allow twenty-four (24) hours for re-processing.
FLASH SALES & ONE DAY EXCLUSIVE OFFERS:
If a flash sale or exclusive one day sale is offered (ie/Black Friday, Cyber Monday), the sale or discounted price will apply only to orders placed on the day(s) of the sale. No reimbursement will be given for orders placed prior to the flash sale date.
NOTE: The products sold on this website are for professional use only. Applying eyelash extensions improperly could harm the human body. Eyelash extensions should only be applied by a person that has been properly trained in accordance with local laws and regulations. Do not attempt to apply eyelash extensions if you have not been properly trained. LASHSupplies Canada will not be held responsible for any injury or damage as a result of use of these products.
- All products sold on this website need to be kept in a normal room temperate environment not to exceed 90 degrees Fahrenheit or below 45 degrees Fahrenheit. All products sold on this website need to be kept out of direct sunlight.
- The products sold on this website are for professional use only. Most Provinces require a person to be properly licensed before applying eyelash extensions. Eyelash extension products that are applied improperly could irritate, harm, or even damage the human body. By purchasing products from this website you agree to the policies/terms and conditions of this website.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser and anyone using the products sold on this website to comply with all FEDERAL and PROVINCIAL laws and regulations.
- It is solely the responsibility of the purchaser to know how to correctly apply the products sold on this website. LashSupplies does not train or certify individuals on how to apply eyelash extensions. By purchasing products from this website the purchaser is stating that they have been properly trained on how to apply eyelash extensions. The purchaser also agrees that they take sole responsibility for any and all liability in connection with applying the products sold on this website.
- The products sold on this website are not for re-sale.