Flat Ellipse Lash
LIGHTER – SOFTER – EASIER – FASTER!
NEW Flat Lashes – also known as Ellipse. Groove or Royal Lashes, offer a fantastic opportunity to create full sets for your clients – even if they have weak or thin natural lashes. The flat ellipse-shaped base fills gaps between eyelashes, creating an eyeliner effect and the look of a fuller natural lash line without adding the usual weight of a thicker extension (.15 lash gives the appearance of a .20 with the weight of a 0.07, a .20 looks like a .25 with the weight of a .15 etc). The flat base offers a larger surface area to create a strong bond between extension and natural lash, resulting in longer retention.
- 47% lighter than the average eyelash extension with improved comfort and longevity
- Longer-lasting lashes due to increased surface area for attachment
- Deep black colour
- Great flexibility and softness
- Unique shape allows for a more dramatic look
- The weight of a regular .15 lash but looks like a .20 and has more impact on the lash line
- Great for clients that want a thicker appearance but do not have the lashes to support higher diameters
- Made of high quality PBT fiber
TIP: remove strip from tray and adhere to the back of your hand or work surface. Use tweezers to pick up one lash at a time by placing tweezers ¼ from tip and pulling in a forward and down motion. Proceed with your normal application.